Keeping up with ever-changing laws, insurance requirements, and tax filings related to your nonprofit organization is an great task for volunteer board members. The responsibility of serving as a trustee in your community association is a true commitment that can and should be a rewarding experience.
As your Community Association Partner, we begin by asking questions, learning your objectives and concerns, and then creating a strategy to meet those needs.
Some of the services we provide:
- Maintain compliance with governing documents consistently and uniformly in a way that’s fair to all residents
- Process dues and assessments, pursue delinquent accounts, and provide consistent collection efforts
- Vendor selection, including competitive bidding process, management / coordination, and follow through
- Monthly financial reporting
- Coordinate tax preparation and the financial review process
- Manage and track architectural requests
- Provide prompt response to escrow inquiries, insurance requests, lender questionnaires, and other demands related to sales and escrow processes
- Weekly inspections of property
- Establish a web-based document library for all governing documents, CC&Rs, bylaws, amendments, resolutions, etc.
- Coordinate a reserve study
- Annual meeting assistance (agenda and ballot preparation and mailing, attendance at meeting, and event planning)
- Improve communication throughout the community
- Reduce workload for board members (decrease burn-out)
- Facilitate conflict resolution (trained mediator on staff)
- Provide continuity and consistency throughout board and committee member changes and transitions